Have you ever had one of those days when you’re really tired of dealing with a breakup? You’re tired of being tired. Maybe you feel physically and emotionally drained. Sometimes, you much wonder if you’ll ever feel like YOU again.
I get you, Sister! During my divorces (yes, I’m twice divorced), I wasn’t much certain who the absolute me was ~ let alone how to get back to being that gal. Maybe you’ve heard that small voice inside you telling you that the absolute you is brilliant and incredible and amusing and the list goes on.
Well, are you having any fun? Sometimes, a small fun is just what you demand to commence feeling like your excellent ol’ self again. I believe fun makes lifetime bigger. Why not try some of the tips below and find outside?
1. Smile. I know it sounds super simple and I’ve said it before however it bears repeating. It’s really dense to feel terrible when you’re smiling. Really, it’s nearly impossible. Therefore, smile away! Contemplate a pleased reminiscence or a silly age in your lifetime ~ laugh about it. Smile about it. It feels gooooood.
2. For one day, choose that you’re going to have a sense of humor about everything. Declare your own personal National Sense of Humor Day. Tell a corny joke. Laugh more. Gaze for the comedy in everyday lifetime. There’s lots of it!
3. Do something creative and kid like and delight in it. Maybe you haven’t colored with crayons in ages. Perhaps you used to dominate in Monopoly or skip down the street. Whatever it is that brought you happiness as a minor ~ try it again as an adult. I bet you’ll have just as much fun as you remember from your childhood days!
4. Turn up the volume of who you are! As Judy Garland said, “Always be a first-rate version of yourself instead of a second-rate version of someone else.” It’s fair. Constitute a choice to focus on your best qualities (both mentally and physically) and let them shine!
5. Stop following the rules. Oftentimes, we become so rigid in our expectations. We stay inside the lines ~ always. What if you went outside that box? What is one body that you could do that would break one of your rules and be fun? To borrow the border from Nike, Doll ~ Just Do It! Surprise yourself with your bravado. Delight in it. Who knows? Maybe it will become a habit.
6. BONUS TIP! I used to carry encircling a small card with pleased (mostly super hilarious) memories that would inevitably constitute me crack up every age I thought of them. At moments when I needed it, I would whisk outside my trusty index card and glance at one. Within moments, I’d be chuckling to myself. Why not capture a minute fair immediately and constitute your own card? It’s like having your own small arsenal of fun fair in your pocket ~ anytime you demand it!
I hope that fun is becoming a larger and larger part of your lifetime. Much as you’re dealing with a breakup, it’s so vital to keep the “F” term part of your lifetime ~ namely FUN! (You thought I was going to affirm something else, didn’t you?) Wink ~ wink! So what are you waiting for? Go have some fun!
Shine On, You Fun and Fabulous Beauty!
Laura Smith is the Chief Groovy Chick at The Breakup Lounge ~ a business devoted to helping women with broken hearts get their groovy back. She truly understands the whirlwind of emotions and stress that can occur when a relationship ends. She loves helping women end the heartbreak and get back to their sassy selves! Visit her at http://www.breakuplounge.com!scp.bfreesystem.com Boresha-bskinny-coffee.com Learn More About The Best MLM Compensation Plan Click Here Click Here For More Info