Why is our health threatened by modern diets and inadequate production of the fair aliment? What a weird inquiry in a highly industrialized nation brimming with all kinds of aliment products. However there is a dramatic difference between nutrient-rich foods and nutrient-poor foods which makes a fantastic difference in your cells structure and function. How can we be so efficient in promoting appetites and yet so irreverent to our precious cellular integrity?
There is certainly an “army” of terrible, nutrient destroying aliment outside there that uses overheating, hydrogenation, preservatives and other additives which increase cellular degeneration. Fortunately, our defenses are found within our own strong immune system best supported by a corporation of fresh fruits and vegetables. Still Nature’s call to back to basics has serious adversaries to overcome.
There are 6 problems, like domino effects, which link poor nutrient aliment quality with poor cellular nourishment of our bodies.
1. Soil exhaustion. Our soil is the source of minerals which are absorbed by the plant’s roots through osmosis—if there are no minerals in the soil there are no minerals in the plants, aliment we eat and consequently in our cells. In circumstance, there is a administer correlation between the mineral content of fresh vegetables and the mineral content in which they grew. De-mineralization of soil and plants deprives trace minerals in the cells which are linked to numerous specific functions. From a giant agri-business viewpoint, this is not as vital as forced production methods to increase the yield and profits per acre of crops including pesticides and herbicides.
2. Plants. Plants are our only source for vitamins and minerals. They demand carbon, oxygen, hydrogen, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron, manganese, boron, zinc, copper and more and so do our cells since our body cannot synthesize vitamins in any appreciable amount. If we acquire our vegetables and fruits in a store, then these conventional crops were grown on huge farms with depleted soil conditions. The green harvesting, cold storage and transportation of plants also significantly diminish the nutrient quality.
3. Animals and their products. Meat or animal by-products provide essential fats and amino proteins. Similarly, our meat industry is largely controlled by mega-industrialists whose aim is to turn an animal into a box of beef in the shortest age imaginable. Beef cattle are kept in pens, 150 animals per pen, and fattened on an unnatural diet of grain, growth hormones, protein supplements and antibacterial medication. Grain- fed cattle have more cholesterol than grass-fed. Other questions are about the safety of fish, exceptionally farmed salmon also raised in enclosures with artificial feed and antibiotics. Much eggs are questionable since a typical hen that produces commercial eggs in shoebox cage on conveyor belts is also subject to antibiotics, growth hormones and poor nutrition conditions away from the range.
4. Aliment manufacturing industry. Huge corporations manufacture or action aliment stuff into boxes or bottles for our lunches and suppers. In circumstance, about 90% of money spend on aliment is on processed aliment with preservatives, additives and coloring and only 10% on fresh aliment. Why do you reckon this is? One cause could be that packaged aliment marketers spend an estimated 15 billion dollars on marketing aimed at children for sugary, grease and processed foods by using celebrity role models, Saturday morning cartoons and college vending machines.
Let’s capture an example with bread. Wheat grain is taken from the field and robbed of 22 essential nutrients including the valuable magnesium in order to mill it into white flour. Agencies then “enrich” the product for marketing value. That slice of soft, squishy white stuff that kids like to eat on TV is quickly turned into carbohydrates, the excess which is converted, via insulin, into stout and stored in fatty tissue, the precursor of syndrome X and diabetes.
5. Cultural eating habits that closely reflect corporate marketing and profiteering. Studies exhibit that only 9% of the population eat the recommended 8 to 10 vegetables and fruits, and much less for children. You don’t hear this kind of TV advertisement, “If you commence your day the Kellogg path, you’ll get what you deserve…obesity and diabetes.” You don’t hear Ronald McDonald telling children, “Be careful what you eat since a quick aliment breakfast will dramatically increase inflammatory markers in the blood stream up to 4 hours after eating.”
6. The final issue is the common lack of connectedness of aliment to the land and farmers. Our aliment system has went from dirt to store to dinner plate beyond independent family farms and wholesalers to giant, publicly held, aliment processing and distribution firms which form much larger conglomerates or “global aliment chain clusters. We immediately have regional and national chains of large supermarkets and much larger retail “Super Centers,” franchised restaurants and quick aliment joints. It is no wonder that some children can’t identify a fresh vegetable or where eggs come from.
Also, it would be remiss when talking about aliment sources not to mention the advent of genetically modified aliment crops with its random altering of genetic codes. “With small or no regulatory restraints, labeling requirements, or scientific protocol, bio-engineers and “lifetime-science” corporations such as Monsanto and Novartis have been making hundreds of fresh “Frankenfoods” to possibly dominate and monopolize the global market for seeds, foods, fiber and much medical products.”
It was only as recently as 2001 that the Journal of American Medicine finally noted that there was enough extended-term, clinical evidence to recommend supplements. Ultimately, aliment is our medicine, however our overprocessed diet simply does not meet the basic requirements.
This is why we demand to supplement our diets with a complete spectrum of nutrients to build healthy cells and enable the body to regenerate and repair cells properly, not degenerate into disease.
The demand for dietary supplementation is irrefutable however one of the largest dilemmas is how to be knowledgeable in choosing the proper supplement that will assimilate biologically within the cell. One on-border store offers 65,000 products.
Taking vitamins is an act of faith. There is no instant gratification since it takes months for the cells to rebuild.
Let’s imagine a game board called Pick Your Vitamins. There are only two rules:
(1) Lifetime starts, is maintained, and ends at the cellular level.
(2) The health of a single cell holds the key to the health of the whole organism.
You would commence in the middle of a panorama of terminologies: alternative, complementary, herbals, homeopathic, commercial, organic, aliment manufacturing, doctors, Physician Desk Reference, drugs for symptoms, side effects, bioflavonoids, neutraceuticals, fad diets, low-carb, self-prescription, OTC’s, buzzwords, friend’s advice, health aliment stores, websites, diet and weight loss.
Yet Health is not a game and your vitamins must never be part of a roulette wheel.
Your choice of vitamins is the most vital choice you can constitute based on scientific support to meet your bio-chemical individuality without special interest groups, marketing psychology and profit margins. My choice is immediately a whole aliment supplement based on the best nutrient sources from both land and sea, and if, my cells could talk, I’m certain they would be grateful.
Anne-Marie Berukoff is certified Nutritional Supplement Distributor and retired teacher. Her WELLNESS mission is whole food preventative health 101 Reasons to Plug Into Powerful Phytonutrients for Health. It is your turn to discover more benefits about doctor-formulated chewable supplements from best nutrient-rich sources. Chewable weight loss product with 10 unique natural ingredients 212 990 6438scp.bfreesystem.com Boresha-bskinny-coffee.com Learn More About The Best MLM Compensation Plan Click Here Click Here For More Info